CIBC provides tailored commercial, wealth management, personal, and small business financial solutions in the United States through 46 offices in 18 states, as well as cross-border banking services to clients with North American operations. Learn more at cibc.com/US.
CIBC is a Toronto-based, global financial institution with a 150 year history, serving 11 million personal and business clients. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders.
CIBC delivers access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
CIBC Bank USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- 5 to 7 years experience in Information and Application Security areas
- IT Architecture and knowledge of concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying security infrastructure technologies.
- Knowledge of integration and architecture practices focusing on Security technologies; Experience around implementing security best practices and controls
- Broad Based Knowledge of security solutions in the following domains: Network Security Architecture, Cryptography/ Key Management, Log Management/ Threat and Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access Management; Application Security Architecture, Application Platforms (Java, .NET, etc.)
- Be familiar with delivering architecture artifacts such as: Solution architectures, Blueprints, Roadmaps and Vendor Evaluation/RFP's
- Enterprise Architecture Background would be an asset; preferably in the financial or regulatory sector. Familiar with TOGAF and/or Zachman frameworks and methodologies
- SOA Architecture and Security certification considered an asset
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to technical, management and business stakeholders.
Software Powered by iCIMS