CIBC provides tailored commercial, wealth management, personal, and small business financial solutions in the United States through 46 offices in 18 states, as well as cross-border banking services to clients with North American operations. Learn more at cibc.com/US.
CIBC is a Toronto-based, global financial institution with a 150 year history, serving 11 million personal and business clients. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders.
CIBC delivers access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
CIBC Bank USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Experienced Business Analyst to support various enterprise-wide bank initiatives. This individual will have responsibility for creating business requirement documents and analyzing project needs. The Business Analyst will work collaboratively with the bank project managers and stakeholders. The individual will also have responsibility for developing test scripts, coordinating, and tracking testing. The individual will need to be highly detail oriented and have strong organizational skills. The Business Analyst will often support more than one project at a time.
• Elicit and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, business analysis
• Build process maps based on information captured in surveys and interviews
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and requirements
• Deliver functional requirements and business requirements documentation
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work independently with users to define concepts, under the direction of project managers
• Be the liaison between business units, technology teams, and support teams
• Lead testing efforts to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved in a timely manner
• 7-10 years of Business Analyst experience, in support of the financial services industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Microsoft Project and SharePoint experience preferred
• Individual must have strong written and oral communication skills
• College Degree required
Software Powered by iCIMS