PrivateBancorp, Inc. through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities we serve. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with employer match, insurance and EAP. Please visit our web site www.theprivatebank.com to learn more about The PrivateBank and Trust Company and PrivateBancorp, Inc. listed on NASDAQ PVTB. The PrivateBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Under general supervision, responds remotely and/or in person to internal customer IT issues and initiates or continues incident diagnosis, documentation, and troubleshooting. Typically is able to resolve intermediate complexity issues, may confer with appropriate IT team members or vendors on more complex issues and if necessary, escalate to senior level support. Position involves the use of available Help Desk documentation, additional required resources and Incident Management system.
· Will provide end user support and provisioning at the 120 S La Salle and 70 W Madison locations (primarily) in person in a prompt and professional manner.
· Will be required to facilitate audio and/or video presentations in person in a prompt and professional manner.
· Will assist in PC imaging as well as phone and peripheral set up. New hires, terms, hardware transitions and move coordination.
· Will assist in break fix and desktop virus recovery.
· Assist LAN and WAN teams with onsite troubleshooting and data jack connectivity.
· Thoroughly document all contacts and current issue status in the Help Desk Incident Management system.
· Assume ownership of all appropriately escalated incidents and complex software installs.
· Consult with senior support groups and or vendors and resolve or escalate all issues to the appropriate IT teams.
· Provide regular communication of problem status or resolution to the customer.
· Assist in maintaining current Help Desk documentation.
· Assist in software evaluation and provide recommendations based on company needs.
· Provide remote after hours “On Call” second level IT support on a scheduled rotation.
· Maintain a flexible schedule to ensure appropriate availability for IT off hours project work.
· Fulfill other administrative or support duties as assigned.
· Exercise judgment and discretion with respect to duties and organization’s use of Information Technology.
· Must be familiar with audio and video conferencing software and presentation technology.
· Detail oriented, able to manage a schedule and coordinate multiple issues concurrently
· Excellent organizational and communication skills, the ability to understand customer requirements.
· Enjoy working in a constantly changing environment with varying tasks.
· 3 - 5 years’ experience in a front line technical support capacity preferred.
· Strong problem-solving ability.
· Strong software experience including the Windows operating system, tele/audio conferencing software and incident management
· Some hardware and Active Directory experience.
· BA/BS degree preferred but not required.
Software Powered by iCIMS