- Work closely with our Loan Officers/Bankers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our customers throughout the entire loan process
- Act as liaison and maintaining communication between originator and all parties involved in the transaction.
- Strong understanding of Consumer laws/regulations and credit evaluation processes.
- Manage multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines. Reassesses if higher need arises. Copes well with demands of the job and manages time efficiently.
- Exercises judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles.
- Focuses on customers. Knows and cares about internal and external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service and meet/exceed expectations.
- Understands the complexities and key factors that impact the retail lending business.
- Review initial loan submission and work with loan officer/banker to gather needed documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company guidelines/policies.
- Demonstrated credit and financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and business priorities while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assert ideas.
- Excellent problem solving skills using creativity and innovation.
- Understands how and when to escalate potential concerns to appropriate area(s) for further evaluation.
- Ability to research, communicate and clear open title issues with other professionals, county clerks and title companies
- Work closely with team to provide support for all credit risk analysis related tasks including loan opening, processing and pre-close for all consumer loans/lines held in Portfolio.
- Work closely with management to assist in any department special projects and/or testing initiatives as needed
- Positron reports under Consumer Lending Fulfillment Department.
- Degree in related field and/or relevant professional experience
- Minimum 5-years work experience in the retail lending industry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Enhanced knowledge of the loan life cycle including but not limited to loan application, processing, underwriting, appraisal evaluation, closing and servicing.
- Strong knowledge of consumer protection laws, government and agency regulations and associated terminology.
- Basic understanding of credit evaluation procedures and processes
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools specifically Word and Excel
- Experience with loan origination software, such as Encompass and/or CRIF ACTion LOS knowledge a plus
- Experience with loan servicing systems, such as FIS/Metavante knowledge a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS